Climb The Career Ladder And Meet Your Professional Goals
Enjoy Generous Perks And Awesome Attitudes When You Become Part Of This Extended Family
Preschool & Childcare Center Serving Akron, OH
Competitive Salary And Reliable Benefits
Start with competitive pay and benefits for the safety net you deserve. Medical, dental, and life insurance packages give you peace of mind so you can focus on better things like laughing with your little learners.
Grow Professionally With Paid Training And Scholarships
Discounted Childcare, Parental Leave, And 401K
Paid Time Off Will Recharge Your Batteries
Incentives Show You’re Appreciated
Extra Perks Keep You Energized
Hugs And Smiles Make It A Great Day
Our 5 Star-Rating And Awards Prove Exceptional, Top-Quality Care:
You bring the sunshine with you wherever you go.
You’re the person children flock to at parties, right? They just can’t resist your engaging personality.
You LOVE working with kids, and you’re looking to make your dream career move.
Did we just describe you?
If so, then your dream is about to come true!
We’re an award-winning, family-focused child care center near you, and we’re hiring Early Childhood Teachers/Educators right now—you can apply today!
If you are at least 18 years old, and have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- CPL3, a CDA, an AA or BS in early childhood education or a related field, or are working towards one
- Experience working with children and a strong desire to provide high quality care and education
…then we invite you to apply! You bring your experience and passion, and you’ll receive some of the best perks in the child care business:
- Competitive pay with performance-based bonuses
- Teammates that mentor and support each other
- Paid time off, paid holidays, AND your birthday off each year- also paid!
- Insurance benefits and a 401K plan
- Opportunities and scholarships for professional development and degree advancement
- Meals, snack, coffee, and water to keep you fueled and hydrated all day
- Discounted child care and generous maternal/paternal leave
- Flexible scheduling
If you’re ready to start your amazing new job as an Early Childhood Teacher/Educator, don’t waste a minute! Apply today!
Expectations And Requirements of Early Childhood Teachers/Educators
- Design and implement activity plans through observations and children’s interests
- Be nurturing and energetic
- Create an environment that allows children to grow socially and emotionally
- Provide a safe loving foundation for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Develop an appropriate classroom management system to help support learning goals and the developmental level
- Adapt program to meet the individual needs of each child
- Communicate children’s day with parents
- Promote the center’s philosophy and educational objectives
- Be a team player
- Collaborate with the parents to create developmental individual goals in for their child based off screenings, assessments, and observations
- Prefer CPL3, CDA, Associate or Bachelors in ECE or related field
- Experience working in early childhood care and education
Are you a compassionate, motivated person who adores children and wants to break into the field of early childhood education? We’re looking for people like you who want to begin or advance a career providing classroom support to teachers and brightening the lives of the littlest learners.
- If you’re ready to move into a career that makes a difference, and you:
- Are friendly, dependable, and willing to work as an integral part of a classroom team
- Want ECE work experience and professional development opportunities
- Can communicate respectfully with students, colleagues, parents, and administrators
- Are physically able to complete the tasks necessary to care for small children, and
- Agree with and can deliver on our mission to provide exceptional care and learning
then please apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.